Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey all..so long dint update..actually i wanted to upload my pic de...but since i get robbed then my hp also gone adyy...haiz..T_T seriously i think im vr bad luck this year...oh ya..btw sorry 4sc5 for "fong fei gei"for the class gathering..looks like u all have lotsa of fun...since skol holiday started..well..actually i get hired ady..as a waitress at Xenri Japanese Restaurant...but then the ppl at there so bad..almost all of them like to act act..haiz..i guess every place that have ppl will have "si fei"so me and kui leem decided to fired them..since she feel vry unhappy at there...so now i will continue selling coupon..remember the coupon i said last time..so if u interested call me o...but i havent get back my hp no..so if u wan find me on9 ba...ok now i will talk abt my sad incident..i was going to work that time..then i planning to sit bus de..but then the bus dint wait for me and go like that..so i decided to take taxi..then in the junction there got 2 indian ppl come in and take out knife..so officially i kena ROMPAK!so wat can i do in that situation then..so i giv all my money and my HP..haiz..my newly bought hp!!...and somemore that stupid chinese driver act innocent and say he canot do anything..actually they all one gang de...so next time if u see taxi driver with a small tattoo below his right finger and wearing golden ring at the small finger dun sit...and now i have phobia sitting taxi ady..sad la..really sad..i've been crying all night and keep asking God why is this happening..but since i dint go to church..it feels like He abandoning me..and i cant find my bible that day..so i lend from my bro but he so bad mood and scold me..feels really sad...actualy he's not bad mood...if bad mood takkan the whole 3 month bad mood..duno y since that fight with my bro he treating me like im a stranger..i aso duno wat i can do..i ady compromise him..when he borrow money from me he say nicely but if he dun need favor he keep saying mind ur own business or who are u to say like that...haizz...seriously im really tired figthing with him..but i guess its not my problem coz he evn treat my mom like that..got one day i need to go to work but he aso need to go at 11.30 then at 11.10 my mom ask him to folo m uncle..means go with me la..coz i need to go to work aso..but that time at my aunt house..and he scold my mom i aso duno y he so angry..my mom worry abt him ma..so ask him to go to work earlier since m couz aso lazy to fetch him..but instead he scold my mom so loud until my couz who was sleeping aso wake up..haiz..then that whole day my family dun wan fetch him...until now i aso duno he know is his fault anot..i ask him yesterday nad he say shut up ..wat the...i wish he treat at least like a sister..i've been with him since im a little kid we were born together at sarawak..and we survive through alot of problem..but since now my relationship good with my mom family he always say that "of coz u help them la they buy stuff for u ma"i was like ...i wish he understand y they do that.they onlly concern abt him ma..mayb its a little bit straight but after i think back i think they shld treat him like that becoz he became so arrogant and impulsive ady...he dun even respect my mom..thats wat i think la..i have no idea wat he thinking abt..mayb he love mommy but he dint show it...and this whole month he's like become another person a total stranger to his family..even me...i really cant believe it..i thought he is very close to me..but i guess mayb i have problem..i have problem with my fren,with my bro and even with the ppl i newly meet..mayb im juz a freak..haiz..become so emo ady...im so sorry..sosososososososo sorry..i hope u forgive me..i juz wish that he know that i care abt him...okie..but luckily the robbers dint take my ic and wallet juz take my money and beloved hp...and my bank card..i hope he dint get the correct code..haiz...really depress now...i wish He will be here for me..or at least protect me again...haiz..i aso duno how to comunicate with Him...thats all..i wana watch Gossip Girl ady..cya..in next post..

Ps:i feel really lonely right now!!!=(

1 comment:

-Ben Soo- said...

Cecelia... I know what you're going through.. =)And I am deeply shocked by the robbery and what recently happened in your family.. I want you to know that I myself have heard and have been through such things.. And yes, it stings like mad and even causes people's lives to tear apart and wonder where God is when we needed Him the most.. and we even think that He abandoned us when such bad things happens.

But I want you to know that this God that you serve and believe in, will never leave you.. No matter what you do, He will NEVER leave you.. But the problem is, even when He can never leave and abandon us because of His love for us right; by sinning, not spending time with Him, not going to Church, we leave Him.. God is not a God who goes "Oh! you pandai pandai ditch me and don't go to Church lar.. For that I shall turn my face away from you!" XP

But when you do that, do you know that God's heart is actually aching for you? He knows what you're going through and He longs more than ever to help you, and these troubles that springs up, it is at this moment that God is saying "Cecelia, I know what you're going through, and I want to help you". But before He does, you gotta open your heart and let Him in and follow Him once again.. =)

And about your family, God might not be able to suddenly change your brother's mind and suddenly turn him into a holy person but He can make a difference through YOU.. If you would allow Him to move in you and if you just surrender it all and walk with Him again, He can change things around in your family, through you.. Remember always that God loves you, and don't you forget it.. ;) Things will change the moment you surrender your life to God again.. =)